We are seeking an experienced Estimator to work in our Central Street office in London. This role will be responsible for assisting and producing tenders, maintaining good client relationships and coordination of information through various departments.
- Assisting in compiling submissions of inclusions, exclusions, clarifications and program of works.
- Liaising and reporting to senior management in relation to on-going project submissions.
- Researching and sourcing best in class subcontractors /suppliers.
- Evaluating returned quotations from supply chain and liaise with supply chain member to bring quotations in line with the project specification requirements
- Assessing financial /technical/operational risks of project
- Attending Estimating and Site meetings.
You will need
- Quantity Surveying, Construction Economics degree or similar
- Minimum of 5 years QS/Estimating experience, ideally with a main contractor
- Experience of working on bids and tender submissions
- Proven track record in dealing with Clients and Subcontractors in a professional manner
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office and other Quantity Surveying Packages
- Superb written and oral communication skills, including the ability to provide and explain accurate reporting.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with ability to manage multiple priorities at once.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to a changing environment are essential.
Location: Central London